Industrial Engineering careers

HI GUYS...
as you know that I take industrial engineering as my major. I like industrial engineering since i was first grade in my senior high school. at that time i don't know exactly what industrial engineering is. all i know that industrial engineering study about industrial system and will be working in the industry that's all. until I made it to this major. so, I will share what is industrial engineering is and what will we become later.

50 Inspirational Career Quotes - The Muse

Did you already know what will we learn in industrial engineering? here we learn about all aspect in industrial. So, Industrial engineering learn all basic engineering and many more such as manufacture process, management, until develop a product. I emphasize that industrial engineering learn all basic so don't worry its not as hard as we thing.

therefore, there comes other question. If we learn all the basic aspect what will we be after graduating? because we learn about all of the aspect we can join almost everywhere such as manager and entrepreneur. why I only said that two because as a industrial engineering we create a leader. who can lead and understand what to do. even though there still a lot of careers that we can in. but I recommended this two.

Komentar

Postingan Populer